The Mod Motor oil pump from Boundary utilizes the Ford 3V housing, and comes installed with our mirror finish billet gears. The 3V housing includes the largest pump gears and provides the most flow of any of the available pumps (DOHC and early SOHC). This will provide a boost in mid-range and low end engine protection, as well as the larger gear being stronger.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished billet gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
Pump is plug and play for all 15/16ths pickup tube vehicles and requires no additional lubrication or work. Bolt on and go!
FITS: ALL MOD MOTORS EXCEPT 6.2L