No products in the cart.
The MM-S2 is the highest flowing pump Boundary offers for the mod motor. It is made for engines running 9,000 RPM or higher. The pump features a billet backplate for higher flow, our patented vane-ported gears, and our MartenWear heat treatment made to withstand extreme racing conditions.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- The pump is thoroughly taken apart; all parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- The pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry-leading mirror-finished gear set is used
- It is assembled with our Black Series ported gerotor with dual-stage heat treatment
- When closing the pump up, we use our Billet Steel Anti-Cavitation oil pump cover
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with a specification sheet.
- Ford Mod Motor V8 ALL TYPES 99-15
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3.5 in|