The Ford F150 oil pump starts with the Ford OEM housing and gets fitted with all the strongest hardware possible. This pump is for the highest RPM vehicles. While providing less parasitic loss to the engine, it enhances high RPM pressure by slowing down flow velocity in the pickup tube, which often chokes the pump at high RPM. This sacrifices some pressure in the low-end and mid-range to give an extra boost to 9000-13,000 RPM oil pressure. This pump is perfect for purpose-built drag, drift, or road racing engines that are not as concerned with RPM VVT systems which may be affected depending on oil clearances and how the engine is built.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- The pump is completely taken apart, all parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- The pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry-leading mirror-finished gear set is used
- It is assembled with our Black Series ported gerotor with dual-stage heat treatment
- When closing the pump up we use our Billet Steel Anti-Cavitation oil pump cover
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with a specification sheet.
- Ford V8 F150 2011-2014
- Ford V8 F150 2018-2020