The SRT4 oil pump starts with a brand new housing but is blueprinted and assembled with our billet oil pump gear. The pump housing comes with either our standard billet gears which are rated comfortably at 8000 RPM or our Billet MartenWear gears which are rated to an extreme 13000 RPM.
These pump assemblies feature our high-flow gerotor set, which flows around 20% more than OEM. In addition, you can customize the relief valve set point to 5 different options.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- The pump is thoroughly taken apart. All parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- The pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry-leading mirror-finished gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite is applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant is applied to critical areas to boost pump-up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant is applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup.
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with a specification sheet.
The Boundary SRT4 pump also comes with the option of shims. Boundary Pumps custom machines the housing to set the maximum pump pressure.
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
- 2001-2010 PT Cruiser 2.4