The 2ZZGE Billet Oil Pump Assembly uses our proprietary race-prepared housing which is fitted with our custom Billet Oil Pump Gears. We use our proprietary gerotor profile to produce more volume safely deliver it beyond 10,000 RPM.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is thoroughly taken apart; all parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Gear set is cut in-house and features our ColdFlow surfaces and high quenched and tempered Chromoly cores.
- Stainless Torx heads replace the OEM mild steel fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to ensure fast initial pump up and lubricity on start.
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with a specification sheet.
- Toyota Celica/Lotus Elise I4 2.0L
Pumps come with the option of being built with the following:
MartenWear Dual Heat Treatment for the most punishing applications (13,000 RPM+)