No products in the cart.
Boundary oil pump gears are 100% manufactured in our Dallas, Texas production facility. We start by quenching our chromoly billets from extreme heat and then temper it to a tough indestructible core. After machining we apply our ColdFlow surface hardening process and complete it to a Mirror Finish. What does all this give you? It gives you a pump with stability over 9000+ RPM, proven in excess of 2000whp, with higher efficiency, less friction, and backed by one of the industry’s best warranty.
- Mirror Finished and Surface Hardened
- Surface Ground gears for the ultimate in fitment and performance
- Indestructible chromoly core
- Inner and outer gear machined in matched sets
- Our own race-inspired gerotor design for flow and strength
- Each set hand, machine, and hardness inspected with Blueprinting Report
- Available with our MartenWear thermal processing for extreme anti-wear and tested to 13,000 RPM for reliability.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × 1 in|
No Treatment, Standard Heat Treat, MartenWear Treatment