The VQ40DE oil pump starts with the Nissan OEM housing but is assembled with our mirror-finished billet oil pump gear. The VQ40DE engines are well known for their fuel efficiency and dependability and boost between 261-275 horsepower.
This unit also comes with a preference of relief valve settings for high RPM pressure.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, and all parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent backout or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup.
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with specification sheet.
- 1 Shim +10 PSI
- 2 Shim +20 PSI
- 3 Shim +30 PSI
- 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder
- 2009-2013 Suzuki Equator
- 2012-present Nissan NV1500 / NV2500 HD
- 2012-present Nissan NV Passenger