The Raptor Billet Oil Pump Assembly uses our proprietary race-prepared housing, which is fitted with our custom Billet Oil Pump Gears. We use our proprietary gerotor profile to produce more volume to safely deliver it beyond 10,000 RPM.
All Stage 1 pumps undergo the following:
- All parts undergo ultrasonic, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is power hand de-burred inside and out.
- Gear set is cut in house from 4140 chromoly steel billet.
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
Boundary oil pump gears are 100% manufactured in our Dallas, Texas production facility. We start by quenching our chromoly billets from extreme heat and then temper it to a tough indestructible core. After machining, we apply our ColdFlow surface hardening process and complete it to a Mirror Finish. What does all this give you? It gives you a pump with stability over 9000 RPM, proven in excess of 1500whp, with higher efficiency, less friction, and backed by one of the industry’s best warranties.
Oil Pump Gear Features
- Mirror Finished and Surface Hardened
- Surface Ground gears for the ultimate in fitment and performance
- Indestructible core
- Inner and outer gear set included
- Unique race-inspired gerotor design
- Each set hand, machine, and hardness inspected with Blueprinting Report
- Ford Raptor 6.2L 2011-2014