The Raptor Billet Oil Pump Assembly uses our proprietary race-prepared housing, fitted with our custom Billet Oil Pump Gears. We use our proprietary gerotor profile to produce more volume to safely deliver it beyond 10,000 RPM.
All Stage 1 pumps undergo the following:
- All parts undergo ultrasonic, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is power hand de-burred inside and out.
- Gear set is cut in-house from 4140 chromoly steel billet.
- Parts are blue-printed and issued with specification sheet.
Boundary oil pump gears are 100% manufactured in our Dallas, Texas, production facility. We start by quenching our chromoly billets from extreme heat and then temper it to a tough indestructible core. After machining, we apply our ColdFlow surface hardening process and complete it to a Mirror Finish. What does all this give you? It gives you a pump with stability over 9000 RPM, proven in excess of 1500whp, with higher efficiency, less friction, and backed by one of the industry’s best warranties.
Oil Pump Gear Features
- Mirror Finished and Surface Hardened
- Surface Ground gears for the ultimate in fitment and performance
- Indestructible core
- Inner and outer gear set included
- Unique race-inspired gerotor design
- Each set hand, machine, and hardness inspected with Blueprinting Report
- Ford Raptor 6.2L 2011-2014