Boundary oil pump gears are 100% manufactured in our Dallas, Texas production facility. We start by quenching our chromoly billets from extreme heat and then temper it to tough indestructible core. After machining we apply our ColdFlow surface hardening process and complete it to a Mirror Finish. What does all this give you? It gives you a pump with stability over 9000 RPM, with higher efficiency, less friction, and backed by one of the industries best warranty’s.
Oil Pump Gear Features
- Mirror Finished and Surface Hardened
- Surface Ground gears for the ultimate in fitment and performance
- Indestructible chromoly core
- Inner and outer gear machined in matched sets
- Our own race inspired gerotor design for flow and strength
- Each set hand, machine, and hardness inspected with Blueprinting Report
- Available with MartenWear dual stage heat treat for operation over 9,000 RPM.
CURRENTLY PRE-ORDERED WE ARE IN PRODUCTION 4-6 WEEK DELIVERY