The Boundary BP oil pump starts with a fully torn down and inspected housing. This housing is then assembled with our billet oil pump gear and sealed. This pump also and comes with the option for a high flow billet backplate for those running over 7000 RPM consistently.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.
- Mazda Miata 1991.5 – 2000
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR VVT MOTORS 2001-2005