The Coyote Motor oil pump starts with the Ford OEM housing and gets fitted with all the strongest highest flowing hardware possible.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- The pump is completely taken apart, all parts undergo ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- The pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry-leading mirror-finished gear set is used
- It is assembled with our Black Series ported gerotor with dual-stage heat treatment
- When closing the pump up we use our Billet Steel Anti-Cavitation oil pump cover
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blueprinted and issued with a specification sheet.