The SRT4 oil pump starts with a brand new housing, but is blueprinted and assembled with our billet oil pump gear. The pump housing comes with either our standard billet gears which are rated comfortably at 8000 RPM or our Billet MartenWear gears which are rated to an extreme 13000 RPM.
These pump assemblies feature our high flow gerotor set which flows around 20% more then OEM. In addition you can customize the relief valve set point to 5 different options.
All assembled billet pumps undergo the following:
- Pump is completely taken apart, all parts under go ultrasonic cleaning, air blast, and hand inspection.
- Pump is hand de-burred.
- Our industry leading mirror finished gear set is used
- Stainless Torx heads replace the stock fasteners
- All fasteners are torqued to spec
- Loctite applied to fasteners to prevent back out or loosening
- Anaerobic sealant applied to critical areas to boost pump up speed and reduce aeration.
- Assembly lubricant applied to all critical surfaces to get oil flowing fast on startup
- Parts are blue printed and issued with specification sheet.